Monday, October 21, 2013

Random Monday, Updated!

Random Monday!

Lets talk about random things today!

How many rainbow loom bracelets do you make in a day? Comment below! I make about 3 a day if you ask me.

If you have a Etsy and sell your bracelets, I might buy one! Just comment below what your Etsy name is!

On Etsy you can see amazing Rainbow Loom creations! To mini minions to pumpkin charms, Etsy is the best place to go if you would like to see and buy Rainbow Loom creations!

I'm going to check out Amazon to see if there are any creations there, hey, you never know!

I found there is barely any bracelets to buy. There is mostly the rubber bands.

Time to try out Ebay! Barely any bracelets there, well I didn't see any.

Only rubber bands I saw and a very cute seal clip to put on.

Have any other sites for me to try out? Comment below! I'll try to do all of them!

 Well that was Random Monday! Next Monday I'll pick out something totally random to talk about! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment